Alf Darb Program
Alf Darb is a training program centered on the individual being the foundation of family, community and organizations, and focuses on developing the mentality and skills to achieve positive and sustainable behavior.
The program is designed to focus on four themes: personal growth, personal skills building, self-sufficiency, activating the support network, and developing a sense of responsibility, self-sense and community.
- Identifying what the values of excellence are and how they are activated in personal and practical life.
- Discovering the personal essence and its reflection on the external identity.
- Developing effective communication skills to achieve a positive environment for development.
- Working on self-sufficiency and operational performance skills, to achieve a healthy state of mind and balance the various aspects of life.
- A challenge aimed at expanding learning outside the program through practical application.
The impact of the program
of employers witnessed an improvement in motivation, job performance, and productivity.
of employers witnessed an improvement in team work.
of employers witnessed an improvement in communication skills.
of participants witnessed an improvement in communication skills.