Alf Darb can also help your organisation. The program is based on the principle that resilient, successful, and dynamic organizations are those founded on a commitment to the growth of their staff as proficient, self-sufficient individuals.
As an organisation, Alf Darb helps you to:
- create a unified culture of teamwork centred around your organisation’s vision and mission.
- foster a strong sense of professionalism and commitment to excellence among your staff.
- develop a self-aware and proactive mindset.
- attain higher levels of staff productivity.
- ensure your staff are focused on providing excellent customer service.
- identify leaders and unique skill-sets.
- pinpoint which roles best match your individual staff members.
The program includes five personal growth themes:
- increased self-awareness and self direction
- building skills and strength of character: communication skills, professionalism, team work, and the values and motivation necessary for a successful and fulfilling career
- activating a support network
- developing a sense of responsibility and actively contributing to a positive organizational culture
The Alf Darb training program has been successfully conducted with staff and students from the following organisations and businesses in Saudi Arabia: Carrefour, Louis Vuitton, Uber, Princess Noura University and Shawaya House.
- Identifying which personal reduslim slot s values are essential to ensuring a successful and fulfilling career. Exploring how these, and positive motivation, can be fostered and activated in both personal and professional life.
- Discovering the core of each participant’s personality and character and how this reflects on their external identity.
- Developing effective communication skills to foster a positive environment for development.
- Cultivating self-sufficiency and resilience with the aim of achieving a healthy state of mind and a good balance in life.
- Expanding learning and practically applying it beyond the program by engaging participants in a specific ‘challenge’.